Sunday, December 16, 2007

Life Update


Sorry I haven't been posting regularly. I've just been busy. I do think of excellent things to post during the day, but by the time I make it home, I'm too lazy to do it. Anyways. . . here are a few things that I'm currently preoccupied with:


1. My new hair straightener. It's genius! My hair looks awesome now. Well, at least I think so. This new straightener literally just makes it super straight with one go down. And I can curl it with it too. Greatest invention ever.


2. BSB--that's right my obsession is now back! The eternal 15 year old in me did go to Jingle Ball (and I got to bill those hours too!) this past Friday. It was fantastic! So many people were there-Alicia Keys, Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Timbaland, and BSB to name a few. I was so in love w/ AJ from BSB back in the day, and after watching them, I was instantly back in love. I love them all now--the way they move and make you feel as if they are personally singing to you. Sigh. I love being a tween all over again!


3. The Robot--some of you will know who I'm talking about!

4. Dino Comics--yes I'm about to post a new one. In fact, you probably read it before reading this. Awesome!

5. Belgium waffles--ok these tiny waffles that are super sweet may be the greatest things of all time. I just had one tonight and I think it might be my new favorite food of all time. Yes people, all time. Ok ok, that may be a bit drastic, but you get the point.

Well--sorry for the lame post. Just felt like typing some. I'll check back in later folks!

2 comments:

Niki said...

Better than nachos?? Wow.

Red said...

Better than nachos--can you believe it? Can't wait for you to try one!