Wednesday, July 16, 2008

He can lay me down on a bed of roses . . .

Lay his hands on me.

Make a memory with me. . . . Always.

I'll be there for you, too.
Ok any more bad Bon Jovi puns? Don't like them - I don't care. I saw this band, more importantly, this man, perform in Central Park last weekend. For the first time in a very VERY very long time, I was speechless. Dear God - he's hot. So my 14-year old self is dedicating a post to my new "slippery when" wet dream man-- Ok I'll stop.

(While this is clearly an older picture - he's still a huge fan of the open hand, fingers spread, arm in the air move. And I'm so very glad--he's super hot!)

(This pic may actually be from our concert. His 1st shirt was very similar to this. So tight, open in all the right places. His 2nd wardrobe change was into a super hot, button-down red shirt though. He was truly a work of art. Kate - these pics don't do justice. Trust me on this - you would have loved him. More than Pacey. I'm that confident. Note the arm move here as well.)


1 comment:

klollyh said...

Bon Jovi is pretty awesome in his own way, just not hot. That top picture is the best.