Saturday, June 13, 2009

In that kind of mood . . .

I love this site called "Dear Old Love." It has little short notes about love, and you can almost relate to all of them in some way. When I'm all nostalgic, I like to read them. Anyways, I'm sick of seeing that damn eye tat thing every time I open my blog and decide not to write. So enjoy some of my favorite Dear Old Loves (disclaimer: I mean favorite on the 1st few pages b/c I was not going to read these all day) . . .

I punched you in the head to pay you back for the hundreds of times you punched me in the heart.

I pretend I hate you when you ask me for girl advice. But secretly I love that I still know you better than any of them will.

If I had known that I was going to meet the woman you would leave me for when we stopped at your office, I would have put on make-up.

You smiled at me and flipped me off before speeding away. I know it's your way of telling me you'll always care. [Hysterical]

No comments: