Saturday, June 14, 2008

God Bless America!

Well I completed my first week back home. I promise I've had no fewer than 78 cups of ice water. Glorious! It's been amazing watching TV. As a matter of fact, I'm watching The Soup right now and they're talking about bird-poop facials. They cost $180. Only in sweet sweet America can you get that and get that on TV. Glorious! Best part--being in my own bed and seeing all my friends again. But who cares about gushy crap, right?

So for my first post in quite awhile, I actually wanted to discuss this:


OMG--Corey Haim is so fat. Now, I knew that he got chunky b/c he was all chubs in his cameo in David Spade's movie Dickie Roberts. But for reals, he doesn't even look like himself. I'm pretty sure he has actually eaten Corey Feldman.

I wanted him to be my boyfriend so badly after watching The Lost Boys for the first time. I mean in the 80s, every pre-teen girl wanted him. Well, thank god for "unanswered prayers" and Garth Brooks. If I would've actually married him, I'd not be having sex with my disgusto hub with not awesome wrist bands. And I personally love the what I'm pretty sure is denim shirt, w/ one side of the collar completely tucked in. Oooh, the topper--he has a girlfriend STILL? I want to see this girl/rhino that I'm pretty sure she has to be.

Ok--gotta go now. Now I'm watching Walking Tall, and you all know how I think The Rock is one of the sexiest men alive. Well, the kissing/sex scene is about to come up. HOTTEST, KISS. EVER. OH. MY. GOD. I purchased the movie just for this scene. I have some constant rewinded to do. I heart DVR. And America.

**Note: I have chosen to leave the many mistakes in the last paragraph b/c I was typing and watching the kissing scene at the same time. You can see how distracted I was. I'm awesome.

No comments: