Thursday, May 31, 2007

Sexy Red




Your Seduction Style: Siren / Rake



You possess an unbridled sensuality that appeals to many.

The minute you meet anyone, you can make the crave you almost immediately.

You give others the chance to lose control with you... spiraling into carnal bliss.

A dangerous lover, you both fascinate and scare those you attract.



I'm scary? And dangerous? Super hot. My bad. But then again, maybe this explains why JCVD would be cast to play me--is his excellence not scary and dangerous? Great.

1 comment:

klollyh said...

I am the ideal lover.
"You seduce people by tapping into their dreams and desires.
And because of this sensitivity, you can be the ideal lover for anyone you seek.
You are a shapeshifter - bringing romance, adventure, spirituality to relationships.
It all depends on who your with, and what their vision of a perfect relationship is."

I don't think I answered the questions right. What would you say about me? None of those options seemed to fit me.