Thursday, November 8, 2007

Catch Up Time

Ok so I have a ton of posts to catch up on. So here goes nothing (no I don't plan to get them all done tonight!)

This was actually said to me the other night walking along the streets of Manhattan.

Me & Burke: "Lalalala, New York is so much fun!"
Random man: "Damn, I loves me some white girls."
Me & Burke: "Lalalala" said in a trying not to be afraid tone
Random man: "I'm a male prostitute. Whatchu want? I do everything. Boogers, snot, puke, piss, shit. I eat your asshole. You name it, I do it. Want me to eat your boogers?"
Me & Burke: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[Insert more from random man about his 13" penis and how all men have 13" penises. If yours does not, then you as a woman, simply don't know how to turn your man on.]
Me: "C'mon Burke, let's cross the street." Random man still following.
Burke: "Why? We don't need to go that way."
Me: [OMG Burke--seriously? We have to escape this man. Outrageous!]

No comments: