Thursday, November 8, 2007

Harry Potter's Magic Wand

That's right folks--Harry Potter's play where he gets all naked with horses is coming to Broadway. I am so excited! The girls at work and I are stalking the ticket booth for when tickets go on sale for September. That may seem excessive, but not when you realize we are going to see his wee-wee. I should feel slightly filthy and perverted since he is like literally 18, but that's legal! And how many creepy ass men do you know who love to see girls who are 18 naked? And it's acceptable in society, so I'm saying no more double standard! I really really really want to post the full naked picture on here, but I just can't do it. So you'll have to settle for this!

Dear God--I'm going to be arrested for jumping on stage. But it's cool, I know that Niki will be right up there with me! ha!

1 comment:

klollyh said...

I guess that picture made you love Harry Potter! Can you resend it to me at my hotmail account? It got deleted from my school account because my inbox was too full.