Sunday, November 18, 2007

I want Dane Cook's babies!


Can I just say that tonight was the greatest night for me. Yes, I got to see Dane Cook in person. He is simply delicious! That smile, his voice, his mannerisms, his fake humping on stage--he has it all. He was hilarious as usual! I simply adore him. I will keep this post short b/c I really must get off to dreamland where Dane and I are riding in his CT2000, eating at the BK Lounge, stealing scrunchies at the Wall, and well, if you know why we are stealing the scrunchies, then you know what we'll be doing after that. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so amazingly funny that is creates an image of "holy hotness!"

Anonymous said...

He is so amazingly funny that is creates an image of "holy hotness!"

Anonymous said...

I agree I think Dane Cook is just too yummy to handle...love him...and congrats on getting to see him in person...i am going to be next...lol

Anonymous said...

I ttly luv Dane Cook!!!

he is SO yummylicious!!



<3 Dane <3

Anonymous said...

I really luv him!!!

he is so sexy and he has a sexy voice and a sexy heart!!

Ooh and a sexy body!!