Friday, February 13, 2009

For the love of God and my eyes . . .

Please world - STOP showing the picture of OctoMom's pregnant stomach. It is so gross. I'm not even commenting on the fact she got herself pregnant with eight babies or that she's on welfare or whatever. I don't care. I only care about never seeing those pictures again. It's insane. When I see those pictures, I feel sick. I can't help it. If that makes me a bad person, I don't care. Don't. care. They are gross.

And I can't seem to escape them. I mean, every celeb gossip site has them up, obviously. So I had to avoid the internet today. Because let's be honest, I really only read those sites. Now, I come home from work and turn on the TV - and boom, the news is showing them, celeb gossip TV shows are showing them. I'm pretty sure I could turn it to any channel right now and I'd somehow see these awful pictures.

Just stop. I can't take them anymore. Thanks.

No comments: