Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Random Things

So I have wanted to post for awhile now, but haven't found anything worth dedicating a whole post to . . . so I'll just rant.

1. Please people STOP talking about Phelpsie and the pot. Who cares anymore. On that note, please also stop about Chris Brown. I'm so sick of reading about it. I don't even feel bad for Rihanna. I don't care how "screwed" he is.

2. I realize I have a new type of guy. The tall guy. Ever since ever, I have always favored the average man - 5'9" was perfect. Now, no, I want the 6'2" to 6'4" man. This is incredibly boring for you, the reader, but for me - it's like a whole new world now. I mean, there are men at work that I never noticed before. And they are cute.

3. Now, I'll leave you with my new obsession. The E*trade baby.




I'll get better at this posting again. Promise.

1 comment:

Niki said...

YES! You're back! Love it.