Monday, July 2, 2007

Baby Names

Hey good news everyone--I'M PREGNANT!

Just kidding. If that were true, this post would be titled "Worst Day Ever" or nothing at all b/c I'd be passed out from the heart attack I had. Oh don't worry, someday I will bring pure excellence into this world and train him or her well! But for now, I thought I'd just share some hilarious ditties from a site I came across. The premise of the site is basically to make fun of names people call their children. I've clipped a few you, but if you want more, click the link at the bottom. Enjoy!
-------------------------------
I m thinking of naming my baby Vashara Rashea.
That sounds ominously close to part of the chant to summon the demon Pazuzu!

What does everyone think of Atticus Charles? Girl's name, Aubriana Kai. Older sister is Cassandra Jane, deceased older brother was David Thomas.
I think he'd grow up to shoot a mad dog in the street in a moment revealing the barbarity of even the most civilized in society.
Aubriana would grow up to shoot lasers from her fingers and join the X-Men.
Either way, they're set for life what with their late brother's popular fast food chain.

I grew up with a "grown-up" name (Victoria) and a "kid" name (Tori), as did my sister. I have always liked having both available....so we plan on naming our firstborn son Creighton.
At last! A breath of logic! When he's little, he can be called....Crate of Shit. Or One-Ton Creighton. Or Mr. Defies the I before E rule. And when he's older, you won't know what he's called, 'cause you won't be on speaking terms.

I think it's good to name your baby a name different from anyone else baby, because there is so many people who have the same name your baby have or it's very difficult. Also, it's hard to name your baby a different name, because when you think that no-one have that name there will be someone who have the same name your baby have when think you have named your baby different. so, you really can't have any name that's different from anyone unless it's something made up.
Judging from this entry, I think this person named their child, "Have."

My father-in-law has talked me into naming my new baby boy "Ovie Cecil [last name] IV." I really don't care for the name but I'm willing to name him that if I have a good nick-name. I need help!!
Don't worry. You never could have seen it coming when you married Ovie Cecil III.
He can always grow up to be an off-Broadway theater award!
-----------------------------------

Yes this is what I did while "grading" my MBE. Awesome! For more go here.

1 comment:

klollyh said...

your link doesn't work