Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bar Update

I was going to attempt to put into words the horrible despair and anguish I am experiencing right now, but I would never be able to articulate it for you. So for my friends out there in this bar studying misery with me, I have posted a few links to others' story and rantings about the bar. They are much funnier and articulate than I can be at this time. Perhaps you'll get my take on it all once I take this stupid thing.

Studying for Bar Exam

Crazy People in MBE Hypotheticals (not that hilarious--but so true!)

OMG-This guy is just too desperate even for me. I mean really? Would Mind Tek help you to analyze the law and apply it to fact problems? I'm not sure anything would help you in life, DG. I wonder how many different drugs this guy is on and how many bottles of gingko biloba he has swallowed. (Just kidding--does Mind Tek overnight?)

The BT's new uniform

Okay for the last one, this guy seems to be a current bar studier, and he felt the need to say that the bar so far isn't as bad as this:

"Food poisoning in Lençois, Brazil. The water went out in my hotel room, so I wasn't able to flush my diarrhea before I shoved my face in the toilet bowl to puke. And then I couldn't rinse the vomit taste out of my mouth."

On that note, I have to sign-off.

No comments: