Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boy Shakira


Ok, so the other day my friend Barry mentioned how studying for the bar gives you "violent" moodswings. Well--he was right! I go from content, to stressed, to happy, to suicidal, to crazy sad, back to happy in about 3 minutes and 17 seconds. Awesome! (And if you say it's b/c I'm a woman and that's just normal, I will stab you in the face.) Anyways . . . I was watching the Hoff on "America's Got Talent." Tonight they were choosing the final 20 contenders. And Boy Shakira was one of them. The whole point of telling you this is b/c you know your hormones and stress level are out of control when you practially shed tears w/ Boy Shakira for making it to the finals. REALLY?!?! This is my life right now. Really? Crying b/c "dreams can come true in America." Thank God, I only have less than 2 weeks of this left. And then I get to do it all over again in Jan/Feb when I fail b/c I was watching "America's Got Talent" instead of studying.

No comments: