Monday, January 14, 2008

18 year old boys

I saw a picture of some very young soldiers today. They were most likely 18 or 19-year olds. "Irregardless" (as Karas incorrectly says) - they were hot! And as H and I objectified these young boys, we got to talking about how it's okay, if not expected, for guys our age to think 18-year old girls are hot! So it should be okay for us to think that 18-year old boys are hot! How about a little equality here.

That led to the conversation about the disgustingly perverted sayings that men have for young girls- like "if there's grass on the field, play ball." But we didn't know of any equivalent sayings for women to use about just legal boys. So we made some up. And now I'd like to share with you these super pervy sayings for you to incorporate into your daily life:

1. If he can vote, he can poke.
2. If there's a happy trail, you can ride that rail.
3. If he's a tenor or bass, there's no criminal case.
4. If there's hair on his chin, move on in.
5. If there's hair on his face, no time to waste.

If you think of any others--let me know!

3 comments:

Niki said...

i cannot wait to see you!

klollyh said...

One and two are definitely the best. I almost peed myself reading #2.

Anonymous said...

This post for me, it just all brings me back to Harry Potter's Magic Wand.
Oh yea, he's got the magic stick.
Love,
Hand Job.