Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Angels and Kings

B had a friend in from out-of-town this weekend. Said friend is a huge fan of Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy. Well, they own a bar here in town, so we had to check it out. They head out before me, and I arrive about 1/2 hour later. Anyways, I walk in and they are like, "take a look around and tell me why we're in some SNL skit or something." It was Lesbian Night at the bar! Hilarious! We therefore, sort of, fit in. I mean we are women. Of course, we just stay and hang out--we weren't out to hit on boys anyways.

At one point, B dropped her umbrella, and it was like dropping the soap in prison. I have never laughed so hard in my life. Now I know that is a horrible thing to say, but c'mon people--hilarious!


I might go back on Lesbian Night though b/c well--drinks were super cheap. But I won't be back in January--see New Year's post.


No comments: