Monday, January 21, 2008

Teeth

You must watch the trailer for the new movie,"Teeth."



Did you watch it? Ok--let's discuss.



This may be the greatest movie of all time. How hilarious? I mean c'mon--her vajayjay has teeth. Why didn't I think of this? You know all those times when someone asks you "if you could have a super power, what would it be?" I usually replied with flying or the ability to read minds. No, no my friends--I now want a vagina with teeth. I mean seriously--my M.O. would be to roam the world looking for evil men who are mean to women or just plain assholes, and then I'd seduce them. Just as soon as they thought they were about to get some, BOOM - my vajayjay bites off their weiners. Hilarious!



And I could still have that super power angst where I can never really love someone and have a normal life b/c I'm stuck with this burden/power to do good. Always alone. I'd wear a long trench coat and sunglasses, and of course, crotchless panties. Then, I do hysterical things like tend bar during the "day" when I'm not fighting crime, and open beer bottles w/ my vagina.

The fun would never end . . .

1 comment:

Niki said...

Should I be all "feminist" angry about this movie? I mean, it's sort of the ultimate in "women are evil man-eating bitches" stereotyping.

Then again, it's also a beautiful strong, female leading character, so my vajayjay is conflicted about which position to take here.

Whee. Did you catch that pun? Sorry. It's late and my brain quit days ago.