Sunday, January 6, 2008

The 80s are coming back!

And thank God!
I just spent 2 hours watching "American Gladiators." It was p-h-e-n-o-m-e-n-a-l! I so loved that show as a child, and now, I can enjoy it as a fat adult child. YES!
If you didn't watch it--you need to. I mean Hulk Hogan is hosting. He said "brother" no fewer that 982 times. His pants were ridiculously tight, causing Burke to be traumatized by his camel tail. His hair was creepy straight. And as always, he was orange and yellow. Love it!

On tonight's show, one contestant randomly bit while running, causing an injury knocking her out of the game. Burke and I of course rewound the playback of her biting it, over and over. I love DVR! Another guy took an awesome shot to the ass w/ the tennis ball shooting game thingy. It was great!
And oh--Helga, the big ass woman, is just that- a big ass woman. Not really scary at all. Kind of like me. haha
And then--Knight Rider is coming back. Yes, I said Knight Rider. As in Kitt and the Hoff, only we'll have a new Hoff. And the voice of Kitt is Will Arnet - awesome! I may explode.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Who was your favorite old American Gladiator? I think I liked Nitro best, but that may be because the only two I can remember right now are Nitro and Zap, and I thought Zap was the dumbest name ever, except for the tennis-ball-launching event, then that name was good.

PS - love that the pink is back!