Sunday, March 2, 2008

Day 1: Arrival

I'm here! And I just have to tell you that the flight over was A-MAZING! Business class is the way to go. I mean I had so much room, my seat reclined every which way, and it massaged. Hellooo (or Hallowww now that I'm here). Then, I ate insanely good food, watched movies--things I do every day, but I was in a plane. I can't wait for the flight home. Oh, and before I even flew out--the business lounge. Dear Jeebus! The food, the drinks, the everything. Kind of makes me hate rich people though--just a little bit.

Then, Budapest is pretty cool. I mean I've only seen the streets from the taxi. It's raining, I'm tired--and well, I'll be here forever, so no rush right? My room is really nice too.

And the best part--I'm totally doing fine with the accents. Other than I can't get them to stop calling me "Mrs. Neal." Oh well, maybe some hot Hungarian dude will find it cool to have an affair with an American woman. In that case, "Mrs." away.

Off to enjoy my jet lag, and maybe dance around some more.

No comments: