Monday, March 10, 2008

Day 9: IFHM

Wow, I've been MIA as of late. I actually had some time to explore the city this weekend. So beautiful! It put me in a such a peaceful mood that I thought, I can't blog about this. No one wants to read that. Besides, I've saved this blog for times I want to rant and be mean. And that's now. . .

F*ing Stache is going to die. He comes in and just sits at my desk and is like "I like this desk, I'm taking it." Oh little boy, you have just brought a rein of terror down upon yourself. I was cool, I'll give him the desk today, but so help me--I'll shit on the desk tomorrow before he sits there again. haha

Or will I . . .

[REDACTED]

Either way, I hate the Stache and his hobbit ties.

See, now isn't this post better than some post about my spiritual experience in the city this weekend? Thought so!

No comments: