Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 6 Cont'd: Live Updates

3:46 pm
Just thought you all should know that The Stache has worn the same suit everyday this week, but he's changed his awesome ties. Yesterday's tie was yellow and covered in little trees and cabins. And he wears weird boot shoes, w/ the back of his pants tucked into the boot. And oh--the ties, he looks like he beat up a cabbage patch doll and took its tie.

1:25 pm
No way this just happened to me--wait, of course something like this just happened to me. I was put on snack run, which was a difficult task at that. I'm walking back w/ bag of cookies in hand and money in the other. I go to cross the street. This car drives up, stops and waves me to cross. Very nice, right? This man driving then proceeds to roll down his window and proposition me for sex. With his hands, he points to him and me quickly, smiles pervertedly, and gives a thumbs up to see if I agree. What??? Crazy.

Best part to me is that I'm wearing work clothes and my black work coat. Yeah, I got it that good yo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you got propositioned. That's amazing.
And you didn't post whether or not you accepted?!!
Love,
Hand Job.