Friday, April 11, 2008

The Forgotten?

You know, I've been doing my best to catch up on all my celebrity gossip, since I was away from internet for a few days. One of the many blogs I kept coming across was how Suri Cruise is not dead. Apparently she was unseen for like 72 hours, so something must have been up. But that got me thinking--what about Tom's other kids--the adopted ones? I mean, the paparazzi acts like this is the first kid for him. Then, for Nicole Kidman--she's finally pregnant, so everyone is talking about that soon to be celeb as well. What about those kids they adopted beforehand? I don't even know their names--it's a boy and girl, right? I could totally google that crap right now, but I think the fact that I can't remember them, but pretty sure I could draw a picture of Suri from memory just proves my point. Are these kids not good enough b/c they are adopted? I mean, Angelina's adopted kids get some attention--but no one is also paying millions of dollars for their baby pics.

I don't know--adopting a baby with nothing is the new pink in Hollywood, yet no one really cares about these kids. Not like the natural babies they pop out. Kind of sad and makes me a little mad. I mean, forgetting Tom Cruise's craziness for a minute, did he do dad things for his other kids like Suri? I'm sure he did, but yet no one cared. What gives?

1 comment:

Niki said...

Connor and Isabella ("Bella"). I often wonder about these two and Tom's and Nicole's presence in their lives (ok, not often, but you get what I mean).

One thing is that they are much older - 10-14ish I believe, so back in their toddler days I would suspect maybe the paparazzi wasn't quite as rampant? The reporting definitely wasn't so widespread - a few weekly rags, but not a gillion internet sites. But I'm not up to date on the stats for all that stuff, so that's just pure speculation. (Also, remember when there was that report that Nic's other kids don't call her mom and they do call Katie mom - Ouch.)