Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tattoo

So occassionally I post one of my Dino Comics that I'm in love with. It's b/c I'm convinced that the creator reads my diary every night. (Of course this means that I'd have to keep a diary, but rest assured that if I did, I would sign it "XOXO.") Anyways, I am T-Rex. Yesterday's comic, which I'm not posting, was about getting tattoos about things you wish you did in your life. Then, T-Rex decides that he should get the following tattoo--the same tattoo that is sadly and excellently so me. I should get a "To Do" list, with number 1 being the task of "Be Awesome." That would be crossed out. Number 2 would be "Sex up the person reading this."

I'm sorry but that's funny.

But I ask you--if you could get a tattoo of things you wish you would have done in life, what would it be? Be creative.

No comments: