Monday, April 28, 2008

Warning: Rant Post

Is it me, or do people who act like they know everything and do everything make you super hateful, as well as, force you to daydream about karate chopping their faces? Thought so.

Anyways, that's what I deal with all day. There's a certain someone who literally thinks they (yes, I'm using the incorrect plural here b/c I don't want to type she or he) do everything. Someone will ask a question, and they shout out, "As I told you a few days ago. . ." or "I know what that is. . . " First, I'd really like to respond, "No asshole, I don't remember what your hateful voice shouted out at 1:37 p.m. exactly 4 days ago. Why? B/c everytime you talk, I slip into my karate chopping fantasy where you don't get a chance to tell everyone what you know every two seconds."

My favorite part is how they always roll their eyes and use a tone of voice where it literally sounds like it is physically painful for them to speak, yet everyone knows it isn't, b/c they actually love the sound of the voice explaining why they have a comment for everything someone else says. OMG. They are even forcing me to write in terrible run-on sentences. I guess I am just literally fighting for something to say so much so that I have now succumbed to typing as much as I can as quickly as possible. Like this annoying human being will eventually run over to me, push me out of my chair, and finish typing this post. But of course, if they did, it would be better b/c they did it. They are so awesome!

No comments: