Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm bored, but my life is probably still better than yours!

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I have no excuse other than I have no imagination right now. I can't be a monkey just entertaining for you all the time. Get your own damn life, and go out!

Anyways, I am pretty sure I'll be trapped, I mean living, here in the Pest until August or September. Definitely through June and most of July. But that means--SUMMER IN EUROPE, YO! Good times! I'm off to Vienna this weekend. We are actually road tripping. I'm sure it will be hilarious. We are in a micro-machine, and I think we might force the Cowboy onto the Autobon. If only for a mile, then we can stop, clean up [read "change poopy pants"], and get back to the normal, safe roads. [We have to drive b/c there is a Budapest transportation strike-shocker. I promise this country strikes every 10 minutes.]

On top of the vacationing, allow me to brag about this---I already have a week's stay in a 2-bedroom villa at Hawaii, France, and about 25 other luxurious destinations. That's right bitches--suck on my hotel points!

And don't be all sensitive w/ this post--you know I love and miss you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

This very valuable opinion