Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Your Twang Is So British . . .

I have often wondered what American accents sound like to non-Americans. Now the Parisians made fun of the American accent, saying it was "ugly." Whatevs! Well, in Hungary, we sound British to them. At least, I do. On about five separate occasions, various Hungarians have asked me if I'm from London. Yes my redneck accent sounds British to these people--love it! I mean who doesn't want a small British man to secretly be living in their closet, so every night, he can pop out and just talk to you. Read you stories. Just be his happy little British self with his awesome accent. I mean sure, my little British man looks like Hugh Grant, and we do little talking, but . . . sorry, I digress.

Anyways, on a real life update, I will just have to let you know what the folks think in Prague. That's right, I'm going to Prague. Oooh, I can feel the sting of jealousy all the way over here!

1 comment:

klollyh said...

When someone asks you should say, "Do my teeth look that bad?"