Friday, May 23, 2008

Aquatus

So I got a little head cold, which is actually the worst. I mean, I'm here. I had to take a trip to the pharmacy. Scary. The lady barely spoke English, so I had to act out my symptoms in order for her to find me what I need. But that's not the point. The point is--I saw the scariest contraption ever in this pharmacy.

They had a cut-out stand advertisement ditty. It had attached to it a metal faucet, with a shower hose, that DID NOT connect to a shower head. No my friends, it attached to a medical device that can only be best described as a "power doucher." It was clear and shaped liked a skinny, long dong.

What the hell is this?

On the background of the advertisement was the torso of a naked women, with her hands over her va-jay-jay. WHAT?!?!

Clearly this is some sort of horrible tool, or excellent tool. Who knows? So of course, I blackberry myself the name of the instrument with its tag line:

Aquatus - Tiszta erzes ott is

I immediately google this crazy thing upon return. However, I'm dumb and can't find an English translation. But when you hit "images" on google, medical diagrams of the vaginal canal appear. Shocker.

I simply must know what has to be wrong w/ you, for a doctor to tell you that you need to install a power doucher/dildo/torture device onto your shower head. For reals? But--what if this thing is AWWWW-ESOME? I need to know--does it shoot something up there? Just water? Medicine? Does it vibrate?

Are these typical and just new to me?

Either way--scary.

1 comment:

klollyh said...

here is the english website's faq page. it's used for "irrigation" of the vag.

http://www.intimpharma.com/main.php?t=faq&lang=en