Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Going to Party Like It Was 1989!

I can't believe the excellence that is my life right now. I, ladies and gentlemen, will be attending NKOTB's first performance together in 15 years on May 16, 2008. Yes, I'm flying home from "the armpit of Europe" (thx Mr. Big!) to see this performance. Ok, ok, I may be coming home for Lisa as well, and for shopping, and to make out with American soil--but whatevs. I'll be there! It'll be like I'm 9 all over again--I can't wait. Do you think Joey will recognize grown-up me from the numerous videos I sent to him as a child, proposing marriage countless times? I know the answer to this one too - of course he will! Our love affair can finally begin-ha!


And for my fellow co-workers in the Pest--I will be holding our sign: "Free the Budapest 7!"


1 comment:

Niki said...

Ok, I'm so jealous. Reason #567 that I want your life!