Sunday, May 4, 2008

Stupid Bitch Lesson #2

This is a lesson for anyone to learn, male or female.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is more annoying than when you are sitting in an empty theater and the next people to come in choose the seats right in front of you. I will never understand why people do that for the life of me. Are you too afraid to sit about six or ten feet from someone else in the dark? Are you actually afraid of the dark? Why, why, why do you insist on sitting in front of someone?

And oh the best part--you, as a stupid bitch, walk into the theater, see me sitting there with MY FEET ON THE BACK OF THE CHAIR AND YET YOU STILL INSIST ON SITTING IN THAT CHAIR. You know I have to take my feet down. And I just love your extra stupid bitchiness when you, yourself, put your feet on the chair in front of you. Feels good, doesn't it, you stupid bitch?

Seriously, choose one of the other 500 empty seats. And maybe next time, your stupid bitch ass doesn't have to get told.

Remember, don't be a stupid bitch, b/c no one likes one.

You're welcome.

No comments: