Saturday, May 3, 2008

Stupid Bitch Lesson #1

My new thing lately has been to call out certain females when they are being what I like to call "stupid bitches." It's when they do something that they know is annoying as hell or just plain wrong, but act like it's not happening. I have decided that as I notice certain acts of stupid bitches, I will post them. This way you too shall be able to recognize a stupid bitch when you see one, or most importantly, stop yourself from being a stupid bitch.

Stupid Bitch Lesson #1:

"Oh I'll just have the veggie plate please."

Now ordering a lite dinner is perfectly fine. I'm not about to rag on being healthy. But you step over into stupidbitchland when you order that but proceed to eat everyone else's food around you. You know you want the fries, steak, burger, nachos, and whatever else is on someone else's plate. But yet you as a stupid bitch insist on "ordering healthy." But you are not eating healthy when you lick everyone else's plate clean. And then you are a super stupid bitch when you have the audacity after dinner to act like you ate healthy. Or make comments like "I think the portions are reasonable." No Stupid Bitch, YOUR portion was not reasonable. You behaved like a fat ass and ate everything. You are that Stupid Bitch who orders a salad but eats her man's fries. Now, don't get me wrong--I could care less what the hell you eat. Just don't be stupid and act like you didn't eat it. Own it--announce to the table that you can't believe that you just ate your weight in cheese. I will respect you more. The world will respect you more.

Today's Lesson: Don't be a Stupid Bitch. Because we all know, no one likes Stupid Bitches.

You're welcome.

No comments: