Sunday, June 17, 2007

24-hour AC Adventure Baby!


So it was a typical Friday night. I had plans to hang out with everyone later that evening on the Corner. Then, I got a pleasant surprise, Khang calls me and offers to make me dinner. Woohoo-I'm there. So I show up at Khang's. He made me some very delicious chicken in a white wine, cough cough gravy cough, sauce. Then, we head out to Rapture for some tasty desserts.

We're eating some creme brulee and apple pie, washing them down with beer, which by the way tastes like ass with sugar. Anyways . . . Khang goes -- "Hey, let's go to Atlantic City." Trying to call his bluff, I say "let's do this." After about five minutes of asking each other if we were serious--we decide to really do this. Holy Shit! We were so excited, we almost ran from our Rapture table without even paying! Dine and Dash! Don't worry, we paid.

So we rush back to his place, pack quickly, and then head to my place, and Khang gives me about 2.5 minutes to gather my belongings. And with that folks--we were off on our 24-hour AC Adventure!

I would now like to share this trip with you in installments. To come . . .
1. No money for tolls fiasco
2. Slots that Hate Me, but LOVE Khang
3. Amber's Date with Destiny
4. Nastiest Smoothie Ever
5. The BUFFET!
6. "Um, I think there was a line." [Insert Neck Roll Here]
7. "AmBER, NO."
8. Whatever else I remember later on

Right now, you'll just have to wait. I have to count my winnings - oh wait - I mean go beg for more money to live on.

1 comment:

Niki said...

i CANNOT wait to hear more about this - i so wish i had snuck along with ya'll!!