Tuesday, June 19, 2007

One chopped up seed smoothie please!

Watermelon = Good
Mango = Delicious
Yogurt = Great
Watermelon, Mango Smoothie = Nasty crap

This is what Khang drank in the AC, on the boardwalk, surrounding by fanny pack excellence that can never be matched. Mind you the seeds were still in the watermelon, and just grinded all up in that nastiness.

That's just wrong, and I tasted it, it tasted like avocado. Again, I repeat - nasty.

But dammit--I love that Khang!

On an unrelated note - I kid you not, just about every dude we saw in AC had the same hair. Massive amount of hair gel. Hair spiked all over. It looked just like this:



I don't know who made that THE style, but I love them for it. OH no no, not b/c I like it, but b/c well, it's just special, in the little yellow bus kind of way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not biased, but I just wanted to say that the smoothie sounds like pure heaven in a plastic cup! Khang sounds like just about the best thing since avocado-flavored yogurt deliciousness.

Niki said...

are you for serious about the short bus? because that kid is totally bringing sexy BACK.