Monday, June 18, 2007

My Fate



As we were strolling down the Boardwalk, I decided to have my palms read. I will now share with you what I learned.

I will live a very long life, with one marriage. I will have 3 kids. All natural--oh yay! I will be getting married THIS YEAR! [Holy crap - this is all happening too fast.]

I will always be independent, never relying on anyone. [Maybe I should use that as my pick-up for my very soon-to-be hubby.] I do not trust women, and never will. [Awesome!]

My career will involve helping kids. [Now this one was a little creepy--that is what I want to do long-term. Twilight Zonish, right?]

Overall message - Come this September, I will be happy. Things will begin to turn around for me positively. [Now this is exciting b/c Sept. is when I move to NYC. Given the coincidences, I'm accepting this fate as true. Woohoo!]

No comments: