Wednesday, June 20, 2007

AC Wrap-up, Part II

Saga continued . . .

On the night before the test, Khang had a moral dilemma. His best friend of 17 years, who went to juvie for him, needed Khang's help. See this friend was in the gang Boyz II Men, and he needed Khang to go with him to shoot at the rival gang, Color Me Badd. But at the same time, I was in my dance try-out for Juilliard. What to do???

To make this long story finally end-we passed our test. I rocked my dance routine. We made it back to the Boardwalk. What a day!

And with that my friends, I have decided that the rest of AC shall remain a mystery. Unless Khang writes his guest blog, where he describes the line fight he was in at the Nike store.

1 comment:

Niki said...

Your trip would make an awesome movie! Hey, I know, Julia Stiles could play you and Matt Damon could play Khang, with guest appearance by Michelle Pfieffer to play the teacher (or maybe Richard Dreyfus? I can't decide).