Monday, June 4, 2007

The Wisdom of T

Nik & I finally made it out to Club 216 this past weekend, after three long years. As we were heading over there, we were graced with running into none other than the man known as "T." Oh, T, sweet, sweet T. T was (hopefully) a highly intoxicated, and highly sketchy fellow. He originally approached us because he needed advice on what to do about his friend of 20+ years, who just told T that he was gay. Letting Rich handle the situation, Nik & I ran ahead, so I cannot tell you how he was advised to his situation. But thankfully, T caught back up with me. I will now share with you the wisdom of T:

"Hi there, sista. See I call you sista because we are like brothas and sistas. And you have to treat a lady with respect. So I call her sista so she knows right away that I'm not just out to fuck her. Because most guys just want to bust a nut with all women. And I like to get to know them before we start fuckin', so I call them sista, and I'm their brotha. Cuz brothas and sistas don't fuck each other."

Now those are some words to live by! Between T and Dr. T (see last post), you my readers should be set.

No comments: